22 jan NANOscientific Magazine 2019, Winter
Geplaatst op 11:40h in Geen categorie
Free Magazine | January, 2019
The winter edition of NANOscientific Magazine is available. NANOscientific includes the latest advancements in the field of Nanoscience and technology across a wide range of multidisciplinary areas of research. This edition includes:
- Feature Article: Dr. Alberto Salleo Associate Professor, Department of Materials Science and Engineering Geballe Laboratory for Advanced Materials Stanford University, Principal Editor, MRS Communications, “Polymer based Semiconductors”
- Feature Interview: Room temperature magnetism in a flat land – Transition metal dichalcogenide Dr. Gwo-Ching Wang, Department of Physics, Applied Physics and Astronomy Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Application note: Tooth Whitening Study using PinPoint Nanomechanical Mode of Park AFM – Alvin Lee, John Paul Pineda, Byong Kim, Park Systems Inc.
- Application note: Enhanced Surface Potential Detection Study using FM-SKPM – John Paul Pineda, Byong Kim, Park Systems Inc.
- Feature Article: International Linear Collider An Interview with Dr. Lyn Evans
- Announcement: Park AFM Scholarship 2019
- Park AFM Scholars, Q4 2018: Liang He / Akshay Gowda
- In the News: Park Opens New Office in Beijing, China
- Improving Wafer Production Quality Assurance with Atomic Force Microscopy